It’s worth it | “Matchpoint – Tennis Championships” reaches one million downloads
By employing the right tactics, clever player positioning, and utilizing authentic ball physics that is central to gameplay, players will be able to dominate table tennis in tournaments and competitions around the world. Sophisticated character animations and unprecedented player control are combined in Matchpoint – Tennis Championshipscreating realistic rallies in which every racquet stroke counts.
As a modern tennis game, Matchpoint – Tennis Championships promises a dynamic and immersive gaming experience with an extensive career mode and a unique rivalry system. At the time of release, 16 well-known tennis stars will be integrated into Matchpoint – Tennis Championships. From the current number two in the world ranking Danil Medvedev – to other players ranked among the top ten in the world such as Garbine Muguruza, Andrei Rublev, Casper Ruud and Hubert Hurkaczs. More renowned players will also be playable, with Nick Kyrgios, Benoît Paire, Heather Watson, Hugo Gaston, Madison Keys, Victoria Azarenka, Carlos Alcaraz, and pablo Carreno Busta.
The integration of sports and fashion brands such as Uniqlo, Nike, and Headall integrated with the game and players’ equipment, will also add an authentic atmosphere in Matchpoint – Tennis Championships.
Editor Kalypso Media and developer torus games announced that Matchpoint – Tennis Championships has surpassed one million downloads since its launch in July 2022.
“Here has Kalypso Mediawe would like to take this opportunity to thank our fantastic community and thank them for their continued support of the game. Over a million players have already taken to the virtual courts of Matchpoint – Tennis Championships rise to the challenge of becoming the world number one. Its expansive career mode, unique rivalry system, and authentic ball physics combine to create a truly dynamic and immersive tennis gaming experience. With over a million tennis rivals to choose from, players can go from racket to racket around the world using the game fully. cross-platform multiplayer. “
And, with the title arriving on nintendo switch on 20e October 2022, the world of virtual tennis is about to get even bigger.
- Enter the world of professional tennis. Matchpoint – Tennis Championships features an in-depth career mode with a unique merit-based ranking system.
- Create your own 3D tennis star. Choose your look, fashion and style of play with a range of customization options, including realistic techniques such as left or right handed, one-handed or two-handed backhand.
- Dominate the court as a tennis professional. Matchpoint – Tennis Championships features 16 international tennis stars from the professional circuit, including Nick Kyrgios, Kei Nishikori, Amanda Anisimova.
- Fully customize your athlete and your clothes. From racquets to clothing, the game features equipment from all tennis brands such as Babolat, YONEX, HEAD and many more. Unlock special equipment by winning competitive matches.
- Master all the punches and kicks in style. Determine the outcome of a rally by choosing the best technique at the moment: top spin, flat, lob or slice shot.
- Compete against opponents in local or online matches. Play against a cunning AI or take on your friends and rivals on the pitch via local sessions and online crossplay.
- Study your rival’s moves and tactics. Watch your opponents and get to know their strengths and weaknesses to gain a tactical advantage before you even step onto the pitch.
- Practice makes perfect: Hire a personal coach to hone your skills. Improve your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses with an in-game coaching system comprised of individual training modules.
- Hone your tactics in Practice and Minigame modes: Dive into a variety of mini-games to perfect your perfect game and become a force to be reckoned with on the pitch.
- Compete in exhibition matches at spectacular locations around the world. Each court has its own characteristics; Study your playing arenas and adapt your game to grass, clay and hard courts.
- Replay mode. Breakpoint or decisive match point, capture your fiercest exchanges on film and study the results to improve your game.
Matchpoint – Tennis Championships is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (Steam), followed by Nintendo Switch on October 20, 2022.
More articles on Matchpoint – Tennis Championships